- Master’s Degree
- Durée : 6 months
- Début contrat : 01/01/19
- Mise en ligne : 08/11/18
Descriptif de la start-up
Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov, Partech Ventures, or Axeleo Capital, we’re experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.
We are now looking for dynamic professionnals to join us.
Ermeo, it's already :
- More than 40 clients
- €2,5 millions raised funds with well-known shareholders
- 25 employees with a very good spirit
What we believe in are simple values but challenging:
- Let’s be honest and respectful with each other
- Sharing and growing together
- Try, learn and improve again and again !
- Do what it takes to be proud of your work
- And most of all : Join our adventure and enjoy yourself!
As Product Owner, you will be the link between our (fantastic) product and our (awesome) technical team.
Your mission will be to define the future direction for the product experience. To do this, you will be working in an Agile environment and your main tacks will be to :
• Provide development and product improvements by identifiying requirements and specifications
• Validate developments by writing and running scenarios that will be use in our user acceptance tests
• Ensure that the user stories and acceptance criteria are completed and up to the standard expectations
• Implement automatization test tools (test-driven development)
Descriptif profil recherché
• You are in your last-year Engineer school and about to be graduated
• You have a technical background
• You are curious and have good communication skills
• You always make yourself available
• You have good English understanding and writting skills (but if you read us so far, it shouldn’t be a problem right? :)
- HR call interview
- Technical interview with the HR and Manager
- Catch-up with the team, and you are in !