- Master’s Degree
- Durée : 6 months
- Début contrat : 03/12/18
- Mise en ligne : 08/11/18
Descriptif de la start-up
Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile first platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov, Partech Ventures, or Axeleo Capital, we’re experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.
We are now looking for dynamic professionnals to join us.
Ermeo, it's already :
- More than 40 clients
- €2,5 millions raised funds with well-known shareholders
- 25 employees with a very good spirit
What we believe in are simple values but challenging:
- Let’s be honest and respectful with each other
- Sharing and growing together
- Try, learn and improve again and again !
- Do what it takes to be proud of your work
- And most of all : Join our adventure and enjoy yourself!
As a fast growthing company, Ermeo is looking for a number of best talents to join it. As a Talent Acquisition intern, your mission will be to recruit the new A-player for the company.
Lead by the HR specialist, you will be supporting the recuitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
- 1. Formalized the recruitment needs by brafting the job description based on the scorecards from the hiring manager à First thing to do are usually the most important, no good recruitment whitout a good understading of the needs!
- 2. Manage the sourcing strategy: job posting strategy, head hunters, school relationship, direct approach to source the right applicant for each position à If you don't want to loose time, you better be using the right applicant pool to reach the best profile!
- 3. Realize screenings and job interviews à Getting to the core of recruitment!
- 4. Follow up with the candidates and our talent pool to bring the best candidate experience à If client is the king, applicant is the prince!
- 5. Track and report recruitment KPI’s à Learn, improve and get better!
- 6. Initiate the onboarding process once a candidate is hired à Attract AND RETAIN talent!
- 7. Implement best practices and actions to attract the right applicants: newsletters, articles, events… à Be creative!
Descriptif profil recherché
- You are a Student in HR, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English
- You are very well organized, analytical and very reactive
- You are proactive, curious and enthusiastic
- Ideally, you have a first experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast paced environment (ideally from a startup or a tech company)
- HR call interview
- Technical interview with the HR Manager (& Business Case)
- Catch-up with the team, and you are in !